Kids’ Bathroom Mini Makeover

The kids’ bathroom remained the only honey oak cabinets in our house after we renovated our master bathroom last year. I thought that it was the perfect room to do something a little different in because the vanity is small and we can always repaint if we want. So, on a whim one week while B was gone, I picked up a quart of Benjamin Moore advance cabinet paint in Kendall Charcoal (same color as Graham’s crib) and painted when the kids were in bed at night. The next week while B was out, I painted the walls (Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter) and hung some shelves over the toilet, and then just this last weekend B installed a new vanity light and hardware for us. And we have a fresh little bathroom makeover for right around $300 (most of which went to the light).

dsc02546

Here was the before: Honey Oak cabinetry, Hollywood bulb vanity light, and never painted builder-primed walls.

dsc02113   The whole point of this mini-makeover was to make the laminate counters and linoleum floors work with what I updated. I know no one likes laminate and linoleum anymore, but with kids who can’t manage to keep the toothpaste off the counters and 3 boys that will all be using this bathroom, easy to clean counter tops that I’m not worried about and no grout lines to scrub toilet misses out of are a little slice of heaven. I knew that I wanted to do the cabinets Kendall Charcoal, so I grabbed some greige paint swatches at Benjamin Moore and just held them next to the linoleum and picked a greige that was the same as the darkest gray in the linoleum, which just so happened to be Revere Pewter. It perfectly brought the beige and gray together and I love this color.

dsc02544 The shelves were fun – I needed something above the toilet but didn’t want anything that would stick out too much for kids to hit their heads on as they grow. These added just enough warmth and texture and let me add little moments of personality to the kids’ bathroom.

dsc02548 It was a simple little update to bring the bathroom up to speed with the rest of the house. Next Honey Oak on my list? The bannister. Oy.

Comments

1. This looks great, Emily. Love the color of the vanity – makes such a big difference. And I think I”m going to try to add shelves like yours above our toilets. Our bathrooms are still totally and completely bare. I was just too tired to do anything for a while. Maybe after Christmas?

2. Ellen-Elizabeth Lee says:

This looks amazing! And please do keep blogging. I have followed you for years, even prior to having kids and now my wife and I have our own little blessing who just turned 1. I need you now more than ever! Take care and blessings for the new year.

3. Day ago i read some shocking info about Omega 3 foods and now i very wanna buy it. But i want a quality, some premium omega 3 fish oil. I’ve got this carlson omega 3 . What do you think about this Carlson brand?

4. Yesterday i got some amazing info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i want to get it with best price. Any idea?

5. как быстро похудеть http://диетоника.товар-топ.рф

6. Yesterday i got some interesting info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not 100% sure which benefits will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i wanna purchase it with good price. Any idea?

7. Yesterday i got some amazing info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not really sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and currently i want to buy it with lowest price. Any idea?

8. Yesterday i read some cool info about Omega 3 foods and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not 100% sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i wanna get it with best price. Any idea?

9. Day ago i read some cool info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i want to buy it with lowest price. Any idea?

10. Yesterday i got some shocking info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna get it with best price. Any idea?

11. Yesterday i read some interesting info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not 100% sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna purchase it with best price. Any idea?

12. CarolynWed says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0”:
    captcha regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another categories of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later 😉

XRumer201708

13. CarolynWed says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0”:
    captchas solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later!

XRumer201708

14. Day ago i got some interesting info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i wanna get it with good price. Any idea?

15. CarolynWed says:

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another categories of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later!

XRumer201708

16. CarolynWed says:

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0”:
    captchas solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck!

XRumer201708

17. CarolynWed says:

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0”:
    captchas recognition of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? You can find a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    Good luck 😉

XRumer201708

18. Yesterday i got some shocking info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i want to get it with good price. Any idea?

19. CarolynWed says:

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0”:
    captchas regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    You read it – then IT WORKS!
    See you later!

XRumer201708

20. Yesterday i read some amazing info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna buy it. But i’m not absolutely sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i want to get it with best price. Any idea?

21. Yesterday i read some cool info about Omega 3 stuff and now i really wanna buy it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna buy it with best price. Any idea?

22. Day ago i got some amazing info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not absolutely sure which pluses will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna get it with lowest price. Any idea?

23. Day ago i read some interesting info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna buy it. But i’m not 100% sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i want to get it with good price. Any idea?

24. Day ago i got some shocking info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not absolutely sure which benefits will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i want to buy it with best price. Any idea?

25. Day ago i got some interesting info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not really sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i want to get it with lowest price. Any idea?

26. Day ago i read some amazing info about Omega 3 stuff and now i very wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which pluses will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna buy it with lowest price. Any idea?

27. Day ago i got some shocking info about Omega 3 foods and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not 100% sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and now i want to get it with best price. Any idea?

28. Day ago i read some cool info about Omega 3 stuff and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which pluses will i have. I’ve found this omega 3 info , and currently i wanna buy it with lowest price. Any idea?

29. Yesterday i got some interesting info about Omega 3 foods and now i really wanna get it. But i’m not really sure which benefits will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and currently i want to purchase it with good price. Any idea?

30. Yesterday i got some amazing info about Omega 3 foods and now i very wanna buy it. But i’m not 100% sure which pluses will i have. I’ve got this omega 3 info , and now i wanna get it with lowest price. Any idea?

31. It looks amazing. I liked this kid’s bathroom makeover. Thanks for sharing this post.

32. My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a horrific experience, as he wouldn’t let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random stories and complained about his anxiety. I totally told him to read more and deal with it.

33. Avito321Nore says:

Пополение баланса Авито (Avito) за 50% | Телеграмм @a1garant

Здравствуйте, дорогие друзья!

Готовы предоставить Всем вам сервис по пополнению баланса на действующие активные аккаунты Avito (а также, абсолютно новые). Если Вам необходимы определенные балансы – пишите, будем решать. Потратить можно на турбо продажи, любые платные услуги Авито (Avito).

Аккаунты не Брут. Живут долго.

Процент пополнения в нашу сторону и стоимость готовых аккаунтов: 50% от баланса на аккаунте.
    Если нужен залив на ваш аккаунт, в этом случае требуются логин и пароль Вашего акка для доступа к форме оплаты, пополнения баланса.
    Для постоянных заказчиков гибкая система бонусов и скидок!

Гарантия:

И, конечно же ничто не укрепляет доверие, как – Постоплата!!! Вперед денег не просим…

Рады сотрудничеству!

Заливы на балансы Авито
    ________

аккаунты авито со скидкой
    номер подтвержден в аккаунте авито что делать
    почему заблокировали мой аккаунт на авито
    аккаунты рф авито